Sunday, November 21, 2010

Welcome all to Who Cares? !

Who Cares? a.k.a. HUCRS? was designed to inspire individuals to be more open about themselves. The blog was designed for users to show off themselves, there artwork, there music, or anything that they wish to express or show. Who Cares? sole purpose is to inspire individuals to be more open with those around them and to teach a lesson that self acceptance is more important than societies acceptance. In this society that sets boundaries on individuals Who Cares? is here to break the mold and promote the idea of individuals being appreciated for being "different" rather than being cast down for it. Most of all Who Cares? promotes the idea of being accepted for WHO YOU ARE!

Who Cares? a.k.a. HUCRS? hopes is to design and spread the word of self acceptance through its artwork and products that are soon to come.

As this being the first post to the blog, I would like to ask those who have an opinion, story, or anything at all to feel free to post on the blog or to send me an email to the email provided on the blog: whocareshucrs@aol.com, and let me know what you think of Who Cares? statement and foundation.

 I would like to open this all off with a simple quote from one of my favorite bands:

"Be a man, no more and no less. I’m just me, no matter what you say. I am, who I am, what I am, that’s how I like it." -Hellyeah

No comments:

Post a Comment